Oasis Swiss Launches Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware
Scratch resistant marble ceramic cookware for the home cook’s culinary creations
19 January 2016
Oasis Swiss is excited to launch the Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware, a range of die-cast Aluminium cookware that features a highly durable marble ceramic coating which is resistant to scratch, easy to clean and ideal for non-stick cooking. The long-lasting marble ceramic coating prevents discolouration and keeps the cookware looking new.
The Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware was unveiled at a launch event at Starhill Culinary Studio, Kuala Lumpur on 19th January 2016. Malaysian celebrity chef Chef Zam performed a cooking demonstration using the Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware and event participants were asked to recreate the dishes presented by Chef Zam in a cooking competition, allowing them to experience using the Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware.
The Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware consists of 7 products and are available in Malaysia at 11street, AEON, AEON BiG, Aino Living, Gem 5, Homepro, Isetan, Lazada, Metrojaya, Parkson, Superbuy and Robinsons.
- Durable, scratch resistant marble ceramic coating
- Long-lasting non-stick performance
- Soft touch grip knob and handle for easy handling
- See-through tempered glass lid
- Aluminum bottom provides even heat distribution with minimal heat loss
- No PFOA, Lead and Cadmium
- Suitable for induction, gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
The Chefology Marble Ceramic Cookware consists of:
- 18cm Saucepan with Lid
- 24cm Frying Pan
- 28cm Frying Pan
- 26cm Grill Pan
- 24cm Casserole with Lid (4.28L)
- 28cm Casserole with Lid (6.5L)
- 32cm Wok with Lid